QuickBooks Payroll services can track and manage the payroll services. You can use Payroll services with QuickBooks Desktop and Online. The blog includes a guide on how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks. Pay Stub provides information about any employee’s payment, benefits, taxes, and other details. You will also get the taxes paid by the employer in pay stubs. You can ensure that you get accurate payments and benefits from the employer.
You will also get the plan’s details, benefits, available sick leaves, and vacation in the pay stubs. If you want to lend your employer money, you will need recent pay stubs. It is also required for benefits approval. The blog includes steps on how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks Online and Desktop accounting software.
How To Print Pay Stubs In QuickBooks Desktop?
QuickBooks Desktop is one of the best accounting software. QuickBooks Desktop with Payroll integration allows you to print pay stubs for your employees. You can choose the Payroll services while selecting your QuickBooks Desktop plan. Follow the instructions below to learn how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks.
Print Multiple Pay Stubs
Follow these instructions to learn how to print pay stubs:
- Firstly, click on the File tab on the top menu.
- Locate and select Print Forms and choose the Pay Stubs option.
- After that, click on the Payroll Bank Account option to proceed.
- Select the Dates from the dropdown window.
- Then, select the Pay Stubs that you wish to print out.
- Click on the Employee dropdown icon and choose the employee.
- After that, choose the Preferences option
- Edit the company details and other information.
- Then, add text in the Company Message field.
- Choose the Preview option and check out the details.
- Finally, tap Print and print out the pay stub.
Read More:- How To Undo Reconciliation In The Quickbooks Online Application?
Print Single Pay Stub
Follow these steps to get a better knowledge of how to print pay stubs:
- Firstly, launch QuickBooks desktop software.
- Sign in to your account and open Payroll services.
- After that, select the Printer icon.
- Then, click on the Pay Stub to proceed.
- Customize your printer setting and choose your printer.
- Finally, click Print to get a printout of your Pay Stub.
How To Print Pay Stubs In QuickBooks Online?
Read the instructions to learn how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks Online accounting software:
- Firstly, click on the Payroll tab.
- Go to the Employees window and open the Paycheck list.
- After that, select the Pay Stubs option.
- Click on the Printer icon to proceed further.
- Locate and tap the Gear icon.
- Click on the Payroll Settings.
- Navigate to the Preferences tab and select Paycheck.
- Finally, click on the Plain Paper Stubs and click OK.
How To Print Pay Stubs In QuickBooks Payroll?
Follow the given instructions to learn how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks Payroll accounting software. Here are the steps to print pay stubs in Online payroll, full payroll service, and payroll enhanced.
QuickBooks Online Payroll
Read the instructions to learn how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks Payroll online:
- Firstly, launch the Payroll services on your window.
- Click on the Employees tab and open Paycheck List.
- After that, tap the Run Payroll option and click Paycheck.
- Select the Filter tab and choose a date range.
- Then, select the Action column and click Print.
- Ensure that all details are accurate in the Preview tab.
- Finally, print your pay stubs by clicking the printer icon.
Intuit Online Payroll Full Service
Here are the steps to know how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks payroll full-service plan:
- Firstly, go to the Homepage menu.
- Navigate to the Paycheck list tab.
- After that, select Pay Stubs from the list.
- Choose the Print tab to get the preview window.
- Then, click on the Printer icon.
- Finally, customize your printer settings and take a printout.
Intuit Online Payroll Enhanced
Here are the instructions to learn how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks payroll advanced:
- Firstly, click on the Payday option.
- Launch the Paycheck list to get your pay stubs.
- After that, get the list of Pay Stub.
- Click on the View & Print to get the preview window.
- Then, customize the print settings of your Pay Stubs.
- Select the Printer icon from the top menu bar.
- Finally, tap Print to get the required pay stubs.
This article will help you learn how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks. Printing pay stubs is an easy task. However, if you face any issues while printing, call our experts and take advantage of accounting software support services. Wire-it Solution also offers professional accounting services for small to medium businesses.