Kashflow is an online accounting tool that is specifically designed to simplify bookkeeping, and it also assists small businesses enabling them to have complete control of their works in an easy and manageable way. It is cloud-based accounting software that you can access from anywhere and anytime, and you need an internet connection to use it. IRIS software was rolled out in the year 2005, concentrating its online accounting software on providing small business owners. Kashflow is a full-featured software that you can use to do any accounting tasks and can even manage payroll and HR. Using this accounting software, you will be able to view and control your finances on the move, save time, and can keep better track of your accounts.
There are three different packages of software, and you must know that there is no annual obligation for each of them. You even have the ability to cancel at any time.
As per Wire IT Solutions, Kashflow is one of the best tools aiming at simplifying bookkeeping. Exclusively designed for small businesses, it provides its users complete control over their operations in a simple manner. Using this online accounting tool is the best way to save your time and be organized, and not only this, but you will have a better understanding of your financial situation. We understand that as a business owner, you would rather spend your time doing what you do than trying to figure out how difficult software works.
Accounting software like Kashflow puts everything you need at your fingertips, whether it’s about invoicing, cashflow management, VAT reports, or anything else. With this accounting tool, you can stay focused on what you do best, which is running your business.
At Wire IT Solutions, we have accounting software experts who can assist you with Kashflow solutions. You can contact our team as we tackle the problem across the board, and we visualize how your systems, software, and people should work all together in the present and the future. We can assist you in genuinely unlocking the power of your business so that you can make maximum profits.
To connect HMRC to KashFlow, you need to follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the Taxes section in KashFlow.
- Then, you have to connect your KashFlow Account to the HMRC by tapping on the Connect to HMRC option.
- A new browser window will open and prompt the Government Gateway login page.
- Next, you are required to sign in to the KashFlow.
- After that, you will be asked to permit authority for KashFlow. It will help you to connect with HMRC on your behalf.
- In the end, you will be prompted back to KashFlow.
Here, your latest VAT obligation will be retrieved automatically from HMRC. And it will be estimated in the list of tax returns.
You can log in to KashFlow by following the instructions below:
- Start visiting the URL “http://www.kashflow.com” in your browser.
- Then, press the Login button.
- Next, you will be prompted to provide the Username and Password.
- Also, mention several digits that can be memorized.
- All of these categories will be set at the time of registration.