Quicken is one of the most efficient financial management software. However, errors and technical glitches are common problems in any software. Quicken Error CC-800 is one of the errors that arise whenever you try to update your account. The error affects your workflow and consumes a lot of time to resolve. Quicken offers financial tools for families and individuals. It keeps track of your loans, personal budgeting, investments, transactions, account balances, and other financial details from various banks. You can track your investments to expand your portfolio. Quicken software is a combination of investment, planning, and finance tools. It offers applications for Web and Mobile.
In this blog, you will get simple, effective, and easy-to-use methods to resolve the errors. You will also get information about the reasons and symptoms of the Quicken Error. Walk through the steps mentioned below to fix the issue.
What Is Quicken Error CC-800?
The Quicken Error CC-800 is a common error while updating your account. It is due to incomplete installation and corrupt download of Quicken software. You need to update the Quicken software to the latest version in order to resolve the error. Users can start getting the error message while updating the Quicken account.
You must create a Quicken file backup before considering any troubleshooting steps. The error can reduce the performance of your device. Navigate to the Bacup and Restore section and tap the Create Backup option to create a backup. It will allow you to restore the Quicken files.
Major Causes Of Quicken Error Cc-800
Quicken Error CC-800 can arise because of the below-listed reasons. Walkthrough the list to get a better understanding of the issue:
- Deleted Quicken files.
- Deleted Windows System files.
- Changes in Bank Credentials.
- Virus or Malware attack.
- Windows Registry issues,
- Corrupt download.
- Improper Installation.
- Restore an old backup file.
Symptoms Of Quicken Error Cc-800
These indications will provide a better understanding of symptoms of Quicken Error:
- Error prompts displaying Quicken Error CC-800.
- The system freezes.
- Slow performance of your device.
- Slow device inputs.
- The device crashes with a message Error CC-800.
- The error smashes the running application window.
Long-term effects can also reduce the performance of your device and corrupt the hardware components. It is very initial to resolve the Quicken Error CC-800.
How To Fix Quicken Error Cc-800?
You can fix the Quicken Error CC-800 by various methods. Six of them are listed below. These methods are effective and easy to follow. Go through these methods and perform the step-by-step process to resolve the error in your device:
- Update the Quicken Software
Follow these basic steps to update the Quicken software on your device:
- Firstly, close all the programs on the device.
- After that, click the Quicken application to launch it.
- Navigate to the Help
- After that, click the Help tab.
- Select the Check for Updates option from the application window.
- Then, tap Yes to install the available downloads.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and start the installation process.
- Finally, restart the Quicken software application to upgrade it.
If the above steps can not solve the issue, follow the next method.
- Refresh Account Details
Refreshing the Quicken account details might resolve the Error codes on your device. Go through these basic steps to refresh the account details.
- Firstly, close the opened program or software on the device.
- Locate the Quicken software icon from the program list.
- Launch the Quicken application.
- Open the Quicken Register
- Navigate and locate the account facing the issue.
- Click the Account and tap the Gear icon to proceed.
- After that, choose the Update Now option from the drop-down list.
- Then, enter the password of the financial institution.
- Select the Update Now
- Finally, follow the prompts and finish the update process.
You can repeat the same process if you are facing the same Quicken Error CC-800 on your multiple accounts. If the above steps can’t solve the issue, Go through the following method.
- Delete the account
Go through these basic steps to delete the Quicken account from the software:
- Firstly, close all the programs on your device.
- After that, launch the Quicken
- Tap the Tools option to continue further in the process.
- After that, select the Account
- Then, click the Edit
- Navigate to the Online Services tab to continue.
- After that, tap Deactivate to proceed further in the process.
- Then, click Yes to confirm your actions.
- Finally, click OK and select the Done option to delete the account.
If the above steps can not solve the issue, follow the following method.
- Reactivate the Account
Reactivate the Quicken account on your device to solve the error. Follow these basic steps:
- Firstly, launch the application and go to the Tools menu.
- After that, select the Account option to proceed further in the process.
- Select Edit and click the Online Services
- Then, click the Select Now option to continue.
- Type in the username and password of your Quicken account.
- After that, select the Connect option from the application window.
- Make sure that your account is linked with Quicken software.
- Then, click the Next option and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Finally, tap Finish to finalize the process.
If the above steps can’t solve the issue, go through the following method.
- Check For Deleted Or Damaged Quicken Files
Deleted or Damaged Quicken and Windows files might be a major issue for the Quicken Error CC-800. Follow these basic steps to solve the error:
- Firstly, close all the other programs.
- After that, open the Quicken application.
- Navigate to the File tab to continue further.
- Then, click the File Operations
- Select the Validate and Repair option from the application window.
- Tap OK to confirm your actions.
- Finish the Validation process.
- Finally, review the DATA_LOG for the current error.
After following the methods mentioned above, you will not face the Quicken Error CC-800 again. If you are facing the same issue in your multiple accounts, deactivate the account, Validate all data files on your account, and reactivate the deactivated Quicken account.
In case the error is not resolved or is still there, you can contact your bank or financial institutions to ensure that there is no issue from their end. After that, repeat the same process.
Quicken allows individuals to manage their financial earnings and expenses using a set of tools. In this article, we have covered all the aspects, causes, symptoms, and methods to fix the Quicken Error CC-800. If you are facing any other Quicken Issue, then navigate to the blogs section of Wire-it Solutions to find out more about the Quicken error codes. Wire IT Solutions offers Tax filing services, individual tax preparation, Year-End Finalization services, and Bookkeeping services with the help of industry-leading experts.