Quicken Error OL-332-A occurs when you enter the wrong Quicken login ID and password while using the Quicken online services. In short, you can not sign in to your Quicken account because of the incorrect login information.
We will discuss the signs, causes, and methods to fix the Quicken error code. But, before moving forward, you need to know about the several leading reasons for the error code OL-332-A:
- Incorrect login information
- Virus or Malware attacks
- Corrupted Quicken files
- Improper Quicken installation
- Deleted files from Local Disk C
- Sudden power failure
- Improper shutdown of your PC
- Technical Glitches.
Here is the list of error code signs:
- Error message on your screen
- A dialogue box appears again and again
- A sudden drop in the internet connection.
We have mentioned the simple methods to fix the Quicken error code OL-332-A. You can verify your quicken password, bank accounts, pin, update your quicken account details, complete multi-factor authentication, update your quicken account, and Reactivate & Deactivate account. Follow the given methods to fix the Error OL-332-A Quicken on your PC:
Fix Quicken Error OL-332-A- Verify Your Quicken ID
Pursue the steps to verify your Quicken ID:
- Firstly, launch the Quicken program on your PC
- Secondly, select the Tools tab from the window
- After that, navigate to the Account list option
- Select your Quicken account from the list
- Tap the Edit icon next to the account’s name
- Go to the General tab and locate the Customer ID
- Then, ensure that the customer ID is correct
- Finally, ensure that the other details like bank name, account number, etc., are correct.
Fix Quicken Error OL-332-A- Verify Your Quicken Password
Go through these simple steps to verify your Quicken password:
- Launch the Quicken program and go to the Tools menu
- Select the One Step Update tab from the menu
- After that, click on the Cancel option
- Add your Quicken password information for your bank
- Select the Tools and tap Password to continue
- Then, click on the Edit button
- Follow on-screen prompts and update your password.
Fix Quicken Error OL-332-A- Verify Your Bank’s Pin
Some banks require the Pin code along with the ID and password. Follow these instructions to verify your bank’s pin:
- First of all, launch a Quicken program and confirm the Quicken password
- Do not enter the same password as your banking services
- After that, read special characters and case sensitive policies
- Enter your password and confirm it by typing the same password again.
- Finally, confirm your bank’s pin and verify the status.
Fix Quicken Error OL-332-A- Complete Multi-Factor Authentication
Follow these steps to complete multi-factor authentication:
- First of all, launch the Quicken application
- Secondly, login to your Quicken account
- Enter the code generated or your authentication app
- Then, press the Enter key on your keyboard
- Finally, complete the multi-factor authentication process.
Fix Quicken Error OL-332-A- Update Your Quicken Account Details
Go through these simple steps to update your Quicken account details:
- Firstly, launch the Quicken program
- Secondly, choose the Tools menu from the top left corner
- After that, select the One Step Update tab to proceed
- Navigate to the Online Services tab
- Then, select the Investing data and sync it
- Choose your Quicken accounts that you want to track
- Set your preferences and click Update Now
- Enter your login details and confirm your actions by tapping OK
- Finally, review the entered information and go online.
Fix Quicken Error OL-332-A- Update Your Quicken Software
Fix the Quicken error code OL-332-A by updating your Quicken account to the latest version. Go through these instructions:
- Launch the Quicken program on your PC
- After that, click on the Check For Updates to find out the latest updates
- Tap Download and Install to continue
- Then, select Yes to confirm your actions
- Install the updates and relaunch the app
- Finally, make sure that issue is resolved.
Fix Quicken Error OL-332-A- Deactivate & Reactivate The Quicken Accounts
You can deactivate and reactivate the Quicken account facing the Quicken error code. Here are the steps to deactivate the Quicken account:
- Firstly, launch the Quicken program
- Complete the Quicken sign-in process
- After that, navigate to the Tools menu
- Then, choose The Account List and select the conflicting account
- Tap on the Edit option and choose Deactivate option from the list
- Finally, follow the prompts and deactivate the account.
Validate and repair your Quicken files to ensure that the Quicken data and files are safe on your device. After completing the validation and repair process, reactivate your Quicken account.
Here are the steps to Reactivate the Quicken account-
- Firstly, click on the Tools option from the main menu
- Select the Account List tab from the menu
- After that, click on the Edit option and choose Add
- Enter your account details in the required field
- Review your entered details and press the Enter key
- Finally, link your Bank accounts instead of adding them.
You must create a backup file before following the methods mentioned above. You can save your data and other documents in the backup file. Restore the backup file to your new laptop or PC to get the old documents and files.
We have mentioned the leading causes and methods to fix the Quicken Error OL-332-A. Follow the procedures mentioned in the blog to fix the Quicken error code. If you can not resolve the error code, contact our experts immediately to fix the issue.
Wire-it Solutions also offers professional accounting services to help you grow your business rapidly. Experienced professionals back the software support and accounting services.