If you are a freelancer or run a small business, you can keep a tight grip on the financial health of your business with the help of business accounting software. Accounting software can provide answers based on the input. You can also use the data to create insights, reports, and business performance by taking the help of business accounting software to survive and grow your small business.
Sage 50 Accounting Software or Sage 50 cloud Account is the best business accounting software for small and mid-size businesses. You can also enhance the business accounting software’s simple but powerful key features to enhance productivity. Business accounting software offers flexibility and reliability to the financial health of your organization or company. Read more about Sage 50 Accounting Software in this blog and know more about Sage 50 Accounting Software? How to install Sage 50 Accounting software on your Windows device? Learn how to use Sage 50 Accounting Software.
What Is Sage 50 Accounting Software?
Sage 50 cloud Accounting or Sage 50 Accounting Software is a business accounting program for small businesses. The software includes great customization and comprehensive financial tools. Sage 50 cloud accounts integrate with Microsoft 365 to make it a local hard-drive-based software. As a result, the software can also share data with productivity applications over the cloud.
It is designed for desktop use, and you will need a perfect desktop or laptop because the resources are heavy. Sage 50cloud accounting software is only available for Windows devices.
Features Of Sage 50 Accounting Software
Sage 50 cloud Accounting is better than low-end accounting websites. It offers advanced capabilities. Sage 50 Accounting Software is simple and easy to use for every aspect of your business and saves your money and time. The features are listed below:
- Invoicing & Cash Flow,
- Payments & Banking,
- Advanced Inventory Management,
- Job Costing,
- Sage Security Shield.
Read More:- Sage Vs. QuickBooks: Which One Is Better in 2022?
How Much Does Sage 50 Accounting Software Cost?
Sage 50 Accounting Software consists of three plans.
- Pro accounting plan: $56 per month per user,
- Premium Accounting plan: $88 per month per user,
- Quantum Accounting Plan: $1460 per year per user.
You can get a discount if you wish to pay annually instead of monthly for the Premium and Pro plans. However, if you want Microsoft 365 business integration, you will have to pay $150 for a year.
These plans offer Reports, Integrated Payroll, Inventory Management, and Payable & Receivable functionality. Premium Accounting plan provides additional features like Job Costing, Advanced Budgeting, etc. Quantum Accounting plan grants role-based security and multi-company access.
Sage 50 Accounting Software and Sage 50 cloud Accounts do everything for your business’s needs.
How To Install Sage 50 Accounting Software?
Sage 50 Cloud Account or Sage 50 Accounting Software allows you to download early access to the product and older version of the product. You can install a new release of the software over the old release. However, install it in a new location if you want to keep the old out of the accounting software. You can also use these instructions to install Sage 50 Accounting Software on your device:
Install Sage 50 Accounting Software On A Single Computer
If your computer has Sage 50 company data files and program files and you want to install the software on the device, then follow these steps:
- Firstly, download the Sage50 accounting software file,
- Secondly, double-click on the file and select the Install option,
- Then, read the instructions on the Welcome window and tap Next,
- After that, check the License Agreement and accept them,
- Configure the Firewall settings and click Next,
- Then, type in the Serial Number and click Next to proceed,
- Install the Single user setup option,
- After that, review the locations & data files,
- Then, select Install to start the installation process,
- After that, select the Allow or Unblock option if you get any warning,
- Finally, tap Finish to complete the installation process.
Install Sage 50 Accounting Software On A Network
If you want to install the software on a network, you should install it on the server computer. Everyone can access the company’s data files. Follow these steps:
- Firstly, double-click on the accounting software to launch the file,
- Secondly, read the License Agreement and check the box,
- After that, tap Next to continue,
- Then, select the Yes option to configure the Firewall settings manually,
- Enter your serial number and ensure that you choose the multi-user setup,
- Then, select No on the Single user or network window,
- If you want to store company files on the computer, tap Yes,
- After that, choose the file location and click Next to continue,
- Finally, tap Install to install the Sage 50 accounting software.
Follow these steps to share the folder on a Network:
- Firstly, click the Share the Folder option to open the highlighted folder,
- Secondly, go to the Properties option and click on the Sharing tab,
- Then, navigate to the Advanced Sharing option,
- After that, select OK on the advanced sharing window,
- Then, check or uncheck the options in the Installation Completed window,
- Finally, tap Finish to complete the installation process.
Learn How To Use Sage 50 Accounting Software
Sage 50 Accounting Software is a basic, easy-to-use, and user-friendly software program that includes accounts receivable and accounts payable features. You will have to install and set up the business accounting software on your computer to use it.
The dashboard is completely customizable. It provides an overview and insights into your company or business. It contains graphs and charts related to your expenses, income, and other financial data. You can also customize the Dashboard according to your organization or company to fit users’ needs.
Enter your data and assign the permissions to get the insight. Artificial intelligence begins to learn after account creation. You will get reduced errors and automated daily tasks. The business accounting software converts your resources into more profitable and productive duties.
The company’s financials are simple to understand, reliable, and accurate. You can also set up the Sage 50 Accounting program by following the on-screen prompts and instructions. You can grant administrative permissions for support.
Create A New Company
Create a new company wizard in the Sage 50 software. After that, you can use the multi-page tool to create a Chart of Accounts, real-time transactions, batch posting of transactions, and cash or accrual. You can also select the accounting period structure to indicate the beginning of a company’s fiscal year.
Sage 50 accounting software will display the Setup Guide after creating your company. The tool also relates to making the records for vendors, customers, service items, inventory, and jobs. The software program also allows you to create usernames and passwords for multiple employees. You can also create new roles, modify roles, and work with existing parts.
Connect your online financial accounts and customize your invoices. These invoices are more customizable compared to other competitors. Sage 50 cloud accounts have two default invoice forms. One is for products, and one is for services. You can customize columns and fields to appear or disappear on your invoice. The accounting software also allows you to add logos, pick fonts, colors, layout, individual elements, and more.
Pros & Cons
|● Great Customizability||● Only supported for Windows devices|
|● Noteworthy Inventory Management Tools||● Lacks the Mobile app support|
|● Microsoft 365 Integration||● User Interface is Outdated|
|● In-depth Contact|
Sage 50 accounting software or Sage 50 cloud accounts are the most customizable and comprehensive business accounting software for all small businesses needs. It offers a payment service and payroll module for inventory management, jobs, purchases, and sales.
Financial Bookkeeping is more time-consuming and complicated for new business owners and freelancers. Wire-it Solutions might be your one-stop solution to cover the basics and growth of your company. You can also focus on expanding your company because Wire IT Solutions offers Accounting, Tax, and Bookkeeping software services.