TurboTax Error 102345 arises whenever you open a non-tax record on your TurboTax software. It creates registry mistakes on your PC or laptop. Most users face the error code because of misconfigured machine information. To resolve the error code, you must find out the possible reasons behind the error code to fix the error code.
Here are the possible causes behind the TurboTax Error code 102345-
- You have opened a non-tax record on the TurboTax program
- You are opening a new file on the old TurboTax application
- Virus Threats
- Registry errors
- Corrupted TurboTax data or information.
These are some of the leading reasons for TurboTax error 102345. Let’s look at the methods to fix the error code on your PC. Before following the mentioned methods, you must ensure that your TurboTax application and Windows OS are updated to the latest version. After that, create a backup of your TurboTax application.
Fix TurboTax Error 102345- Check For Updates
If you are experiencing the error code while opening a TurboTax file on your device, then update your TurboTax application:
- Firstly, launch the TurboTax application on your device
- Then, sign in to your TurboTax account
- Select the Help tab from the main menu
- After that, navigate to the Online menu
- Choose the Check For Updates option
- Select OK to confirm your actions
- Finish the Updates and tap OK to relaunch.
Fix TurboTax Error 102345- Restore Your Backup File
TurboTax Error Code 102345 arises due to file corruption. You can restore your backup file to fix the error code. Follow these instructions:
- Firstly, locate the TurboTax backup file
- Secondly, launch the Remote Data Backup software
- Choose the Retrieve View or Backup View option from the menu
- Find the Operations menu from the list
- Then, choose the Find option to proceed
- Type your TurboTax file name in the text field
- Tap the Find Next button to continue
- Right-click on the Filename
- After that, locate your TurboTax file
- Finally, restore your TurboTax backup file.
Fix TurboTax Error 102345- Use RegCure Pro
You can use RegCure Pro to fix the TurboTax error code on your PC. Follow these step-by-step processes to resolve the issue on your PC:
- First of all, visit the official site from any browser
- Choose the OS of your device from the list and download the latest file
- Run the downloaded file and follow on-screen prompts
- Then, complete the RegCure Pro installation process
- After that, launch the application on your device
- Navigate to the Scan menu and click on the Scan option
- Wait for a few minutes to complete the scanning process
- After that, click on the Fix Errors button
Finally, Restart your device.
Fix TurboTax Error 102345- Optimize Your PC With Plumbytes
Here are the simple steps to optimize your device with Plumbytes-
- First of all, download the Plumbytes installation file
- Secondly, run the downloaded file and follow on-screen commands
- Complete the Plumbytes installation process
- After that, launch the Plumbytes application on your device
- Then, click on the Run a Scan option to proceed
- Complete the scanning process to get the issues
- Choose the Select All option to select all your issues
- Tap the Remove Now option to resolve the issues
- Finally, restart your device and get rid of these threats.
Fix TurboTax Error 102345- Uninstall & Reinstall TurboTax Software
Create a backup file before uninstalling the Follow these simple steps to uninstall & reinstall the TurboTax error code:
Instructions To Uninstall TurboTax
Go through these simple steps:
- Firstly, launch the Windows Taskbar on your device
- Type Uninstall in the search text field
- Choose the Add or Remove program option
- Select the Apps & Features option from the window
- After that, you will get the list of applications and programs
- Scroll down and locate the TurboTax option in the menu
- Right-click on the TurboTax icon and choose the Uninstall option
- Then, confirm your action and follow on-screen instructions
- Restart your device to remove the cached files and folders from your device.
Instructions To Reinstall TurboTax
Follow the step-by-step instructions:
- Firstly, launch the web browser on your device
- After that, visit the TurboTax official site
- Navigate to the Downloads page
- Download the installation file and launch it
- Then, launch the installer window on your screen
- Follow on-screen instructions and tap Next to continue
- Tap the Install option on the Ready To Install window
- Complete the installation process and select the Launch TurboTax option
- Enter your Licence Code in the text field
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions.
How To Create a Backup Of TurboTax Files & Restore Them?
Here are the steps to backup your Tax files in TurboTax software:
- Launch the TurboTax application and navigate to the Return section
- After that, click on the File tab on the top left corner of your screen
- Choose the Save As option for Windows and Save option for Mac
- Tap the Browse option to choose the backup folder
- Save your backup folder and click Save
- Close the TurboTax application and launch the backup file
- If you get any error code while using the application, repeat the same steps
- Finally, delete the backup file and create a new backup file.
The blog provides you with a better idea of fixing the TurboTax Error 102345 on your devices. It also includes possible and leading causes of the error code. The error code might generate malware threats, corrupted files, software updates, and misconfigured system files. Go through the full blog to troubleshoot the error code.
If you can not troubleshoot the TurboTax error code on your own and are looking for a professional’s help, consult the experts from Wire-it Solutions . We also offer advanced accounting services (Bookkeeping, tax filing, tax preparation) and software support.